By entering into the Montane “Win £300 worth of VIA Trail Series kit" competition organised by Montane Limited (“Montane”) (the “competition”), entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition commences on 07 March 2018 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 23.59 on 1st May 2018 (the “Closing Date”). No entries will be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date
2. The Competition is open to anyone. However, the following are not eligible: the employees of (i) Montane and its franchises, subsidiaries, agents and advisors and (ii) any other company, organisation or person assisting or connected with the Competition.
3. No purchase of any kind is necessary to take part in this Competition.
4. There shall be 1 prize winner (the “Winner”). The Winner shall be selected and announced on 2nd May 2018 from all entries received.
5. The Competition Winner will be chosen by an independent person and Montane’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Winner shall receive £300 RRP worth of Montane kit of their choice. The Competition Prize is not transferable and can not be exchanged for the equivalent financial value.
7. The Winner must claim their Prize by 21st May 2018, Montane reserve the right to select another winner at random and award the prize to that Entrant if it is not claimed.
8. The Winner will be contacted by email with further details on how to claim their Prize after the Closing Date of the Competition.
9. The name of the Winner shall be made available on the Website after the Closing Date of the Competition.
10. Competition entrants' email addresses will automatically be added to Montane's e-flyer mailing list where they have opted in to doing so.
11. The Prize may be altered or varied at Montane’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in Montane’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. Montane shall not be liable for any claims or complaints of any nature in respect to the Prize, to the fullest extent that this is permissible by law.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Montane and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize.
14. Montane reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Competition and these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or if in their absolute discretion consider it necessary.
15. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this Competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoters of this Competition are Montane Limited, 3 Freeman Court, North Seaton Ind Estate, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 0YF
© Montane Limited 2018. All Rights Reserved.