If you live outside the UK and wish to return an item purchased from montane.com please follow the return steps outlined below
CONDITION OF RETURN
- All products must be returned as new and is a saleable condition. All accessories and tags should still be attached with no evidence of wear.
- Please note items returned without their original packaging and tags attached will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- If items are returned damaged or without all swing tags and accessories Montane reserves the right to refuse a refund and may charge to return the product to you.
REASON FOR RETURN
- Please complete the returns form indicating the reason you have returned the item (s).
- Your Returns Form can be found on the back of your dispatch note or re-printed through your Online Account.
SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
- Please ensure the item you are returning is well packaged to protect the goods you are returning in transit.
- We recommend insuring your parcel with the courier. We can not be held responsible for the loss of returns in transit.
- Please ensure your parcel includes the correct customs paperwork where required. You can check with your courier what paper work will be required at the point of shipment. Montane cannot pay any additional customs charges as a result of missing paperwork.
- Please retain your certificate of postage.
UK RETURN ADDRESS
Please clearly write your original order number on the outside of the parcel.
3 Freeman Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate
- We process all refunds within two working days of receiving items. check with your courier for delivery status.
- Items will be refunded following inspection, items must be in a saleable condition to obtain a full refund.
- The refund is credited to the credit or debit card that was used to place the order. We can not refund an alternative account.
OUTSIDE OF OUR INTERNATIONAL RETURN PROCESS
For items purchased within the UK visit our UK Returns page.
For items with warranty issues please visit our Warranty Returns page.
For items which require a repair please visit our Montane Repairs Service page