POSITION: Digital Marketing Manger
LOCATION: Montane HQ, Northumberland
HOURS: Full time
CLOSING DATE: 14th May 2021
Montane is one of the fastest growing premium outdoor brands in Europe. Recent investment from Inverleith LLP will provide an acceleration of this growth and open new opportunities.
We specialise in creating technical clothing, backpacks and accessories for fast-paced mountain sports, where design and performance are of the highest quality.
We have a young, ambitious, dynamic team motivated by a love of the mountains and with a passion for producing exceptional products in line with our ‘Further. Faster.’ brand vision. We are represented in many territories around the world and have a head office in Northumberland and a showroom in the Lake District.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting into the Digital Director the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the alignment and delivery of the Montane direct to consumer digital calendar through all digital channels to support seasonal product launch and commercial activity through aligned digital content and a considered user journey.
- You should have demonstrable experience of leading integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in an apparel/fashion environment or similar role.
- Experience of building content calendars that ensure the right content is pushed out through the right channels and at the right time.
- Experience of SEO, search marketing and the ability to maximise the visibility and reach of content assets, used on owned channels as well third-party channels.
- Experience of developing the customers digital journey to generate targeted content based on user behaviour.
- Familiar with GPDR regulations and automation tactics onsite and in email.
- Experience of using Google analytics to measure data and build relevant reports.
- Experience of working across Global websites and managing a translation process.
- Experience of agency and budget management.
- Extensive experience of website CMS modules.
- Detail orientated with exceptional writing skills.
- Good sense of humour and collaborative.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan and implement a seasonal digital content calendar to ensure the right content is pushed through the right channels at the right time.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver a D2C campaign and shape the content to support seasonal campaigns.
- Work closely with Ecommerce and Marketing team to produce merchandising assets which include flat lays, enhanced product descriptions and blogs to support seasonal sell through.
- Develop the SEO strategy for the Montane brand optimising the customer journey and brand experience through engaging content.
- Track, measure and analyse all communications activity in order to optimise and inform performance marketing investments.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to implement New Season and support product description presentation onsite.
- Work across our Global websites to align brand messaging and digital activity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV to: Recruitment@Montane.com
Application closing date: 14th May 2021
No agencies please